Investment management at Pillar Financial Group is a six-step process:
- We focus on listening to your stories, concerns, and plans to develop your unique investment goals.
- We substantiate your risk tolerance.
- We evaluate your current accounts, checking to see if they adhere to your risk tolerance.
- We develop an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that is unique to you. This plan establishes suitable objectives, reasonable expectations, and formal asset allocation guidelines.
- Using the IPS as a guideline, we develop, recommend, and help you implement a target portfolio of investments allocated according to your risk tolerance.
- We evaluate and monitor your portfolio on a regular basis to ensure that your objectives are being met, and communicate with you regularly via face-to-face meetings, monthly and quarterly reports, and year-end tax documentation.