Alaska Women's Gold Nugget Triathloon
Two of our very own advisors, Kathleen and Avi, struck out on a trek of their own to collect their own gold (finisher's medals) on May 21, 2017. They entered the Gold Nugget Triathlon and swam 500 yards, biked 12 miles and ran 4.1 miles to the finish line. Way to go ladies!
Welcome Todd, Gerrilynn, Marisa, Katherine, and Vickie!
In November 2016, Lindley Financial moved from Montesano to join the Olympia office of Pillar Financial Group. All the financial planners at Pillar Financial Group are delighted to welcome everyone in the group:
Todd Lindley, CFP®, Financial Planner
Gerrilynn Lindley, Office Manager
Marisa Lindley, Client Service Specialist
Katherine Butcher, Client Service Specialist
Vickie Raines, Consultant
Todd and Gerrilynn started Lindley Financial 33 years ago, and it was a robust member of the Montesano business community throughout those years. Todd and Gerrilynn had deep ties to the community, serving its members in many ways, but felt the time was right to form a partnership with another financial planning firm with the same values and convictions they have. Everyone is looking forward to sharing the expertise and energy that the Lindley team have brought to Pillar Financial Group.
All seven financial planners from Pillar Financial Group travelled to Austin, Texas on November 3rd to attend Commonwealth's 4 day national meeting. Exploring this very unique city in their free time was great fun, and a wonderful chance to relax and enjoy one another's company. The meeting included:
Keynote session speakers:
- Dan Rather, renowned and award winning broadcast journalist
- Marty Sandler, author of more than 85 books, mostly American nonfiction
- Daymond John, Shark Tank Investor and CEO of FUBU
- Colonel (Ret.) Jill Morgenthaler, one of the first women to participate in ROTC
- Fabio Zaffignini, organizer of the Rocken' 1000 concert in Cesena, Italy
Presentations by key Commonwealth executives:
- Rich Hunter, President and COO
- Darren Tedesco, Managing Principal, Innovation and Strategy
- Brad McMIllan, Chief Investment Officer
- Jim Adelman, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Brendan Daly, Legal and Compliance Counsel
Over 100 breakout sessions covering all aspects of financial planning. It was hard to choose which ones to attend!