We work with individuals and small businesses who are seeking guidance and advice about all types of financial planning issues, including:
- Saving for retirement: How much do you need, and where should you save?
- Taking income from your retirement plans: How much and from which accounts?
- Evaluating when to take social security: 62? 66? 70?
- Saving for college education: What type of account should you use?
- Paying for college education if you haven’t saved enough.
- Managing the wealth you have accumulated, taking into account your tolerance for stock market risk: Should you be invested in individual stocks, mutual funds, or something else?
- Managing the taxes associated with your accounts: How can you keep them as low as possible?
- Deciding what to do with your retirement account if you have changed jobs.
- Deciding how much of your assets should be held in cash for emergencies.
- Figuring out how to buy that beach house or boat, or take that dream vacation.
- Evaluating how estate tax laws will affect your heirs.
- Figuring out what to do about your finances if you are facing, or have been through, a divorce.
- Protecting your family and assets in the event of your death or disability or if you need long-term care services.
- If you are a small business owner, deciding what type of retirement plan to set up to help your employees save for the future.
- If you are a small business owner, figuring out how to keep key employees.
We appreciate your interest in Pillar Financial Group and look forward to working with you.